Thursday 28 March 2013

Leffe Blond psychology


You just have to read this.

I wrote a piece for a psychology unit I did once upon a time. I wrote how lucky I was. I'd had the usual abuse, but I really felt lucky and felt uncomfortable about it. I felt I possibly should be suffering and resentful. I didn't. I don't. 

I love that. Alexandra Franzen's article really sums that up. We don't have to suffer or go through adverse situations to have valid wisdom that helps others. Yay.

My life can be as easy as a Leffe Blond goes down at the end of a day.

So can yours, whether you like Leffe Blonde or not!

It's all a story, so we might as well make it a good one.

Take a moment right now and write your future story, the good one, the ideal one.

What would you be doing? Who would be there? What would you smell, see, taste? How would you be earning your living? What would you be contributing to the world or your community?

Post that up on your mirror or the toilet wall or somewhere that you'll see it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment