Friday 27 September 2013

Satisfaction

Learn less and work more says Clive Berghofer.

Really?

I mean really?

It's not that we need to learn less. We need to creatively critique life options.

I like to think I work hard.

Sometimes I get dirty.

Sometimes I get exhausted and stay clean. 

It's all part of being a sustainable team for evolution.

Mr B developed skills and talents and he earned a lot of money.

I admire that a lot.

But it's not better than or less than.

We need all types of people and jobs.

We need to creatively critique job options.

Ken Robinson tells us how schools kill creativity in this TED talk.

This is the issue... schools, not learning!

Our education system needs a revolution.

WE NEED TO LEARN TO QUESTION, AND TRUST OUR OWN THINKING. 

That's how we'll achieve success on our own terms and and toe curling satisfaction.

And how much is enough money to satisfy us anyway?



Comment below. I want to learn! I want to expand my thinking. O yeah. I also want to expand my income! Goodnight everybody. Thank you.
xo










No comments:

Post a Comment